San Francisco, California, United States, North America
General Manager (#258 - MH244)
We are looking for:
- someone to head up our US operation and ensure its success.
- Someone entrepreneurial, with a hunger for autonomy, responsibility and achievement.
- 6+ years’ experience with a least 4 of those in digital/mobile.
- Full understanding of digital media technology
- Experience of managing global brands and their campaigns
- A leader in the digital arena, someone passionate about the latest developments across all digital
- Someone with an excellent network
- A manager with good leadership skills and proactive manor
- A social, intelligent and balanced individual
- An energetic, ambitious, self-starter
You will be in charge of the US based business and responsible for ensuring its growth in revenue, people and ultimately profit.
You will source, pitch, win and delivery strategy, mobile media campaigns, creative and reporting to new clients.
You will be responsible for your own P&L and full autonomy for recruitment of the team around you, including account manager, account directors, administration etc.
You will become the face of the company and regularly attend networking events, conferences, exhibitions and socialist=e with suppliers and clients to boost our credibility and reputation as a leading mobile advertising agency.
The role can offer you:
- Running your own agency
- A very competitive salary and bonus
- Share options
- P&L level responsibility
- Board level appointment
- Public face of the agency
- Investment to explore new ideas and opportunities
Job keywords/tags: Agency , Entrepreneurial , Digital , Mobile , Global Brands