San Francisco, California, United States, North America
Executive (SVP, EVP, VP etc)
Vice President of Sales - CRM (#235-MH238)
Our value proposition is simple: social media is rapidly and dramatically changing CRM. There are more contact points and more information being created than ever before. For CRM vendors to efficiently manage and monetize this data, they will need to understand what it really means. At massive scale and speed.
The perfect candidate for this role leads from the front. You love to do deals. We are going to ask you to build-out your sales team, yes, but YOU will go and get the deals to launch this channel so your team believes in you. You totally understand the landscape, and are acutely aware of how it is changing. You have a proven track record selling in the CRM space to the biggest brands. You can walk us through the details of many OEM deals that you have done, understand how to work those deals top-down and bottom up, and will have proven time and time again that successful commercial partnerships require more than just a press release.
You understand that to really penetrate a market, it takes a team. You have built effective teams in the past, and know how to pick people, prepare them, motivate and mentor them, and evaluate their performance. You have no tolerance for underperformance, and an eye for those who deserve advancement. Your team performs to the high standards you set for yourself.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable record of delivering large OEM and direct deals in the CRM space
- Exceptionally deep understanding of the companies and personalities in the CRM marketplace, and solid contacts where they count
- A track record of building teams that over perform
- A conviction that process and personality are indispensable partners in sales success
- Easy cooperation and communications with senior management and other functions including technology and Marketing/PR
Job keywords/tags: Social Media , CRM , OEM , Agency